one.network offers a wide range of training sessions and formats to ensure that you get the right level of support. This can be in groups or one-to-one, on-site directly in your working environment, 'classroom' based or remotely via webinar.
We know that effective training is a vital part of a successful onboarding process. We will discuss your particular training requirements and ensure they are appropriately delivered so your team can utilise our services to their full potential as quickly as possible.
Additional training can also be organised – just contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 127 6955, with a few details about your requirements, including
- what product you want to learn more about and/or any particular functionality?
- if you want this to be at your office or remote?
- how many people this would be for?
Please note that a charge may be made for training depending on the extent of the requirements.
There are some essential pre-requisites in order for us to be able to deliver training effectively on-site at your offices
- must have a good internet or wifi connection. It is very helpful if this is also available for the trainer to connect to also.
- access to a projector.
- must have a screen - desktop, laptop or tablet.
If you require training via webinar, please make sure that you can access Zoom online meetings.
If you would like to know more, please contact us.