Elgin offers a wide range of training sessions and formats to ensure that you get the right level of support. This can be in groups or one-to-one, on-site directly in your working environment, 'classroom' based or remotely via webinar.
One day of training for up to 5 people is included with each of your product subscriptions. This is delivered in your office with follow-up training supplied via a webinar.
Additional training can also be organised – just contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 127 6955, with a few details about your requirements, including
- what product you want to learn more about and/or any particular functionality?
- if you want this to be at your office or remote?
- how many people this would be for?
Please note that a charge may be made for training depending on the extent of the requirements.
There are some essential pre-requisites in order for us to be able to deliver training effectively on-site at your offices
- must have a good internet or wifi connection. It is very helpful if this is also available for the trainer to connect to also.
- access to a projector.
- must have a screen - desktop, laptop or tablet.
If you require training via webinar, please make sure that you can access Zoom online meetings.
If you would like to know more, please contact us.